Limited spots which will be allocated in strict order of registration.
To be able to attend the Campus you must be over 18 years of age.
Fill in all the pages of the form that will open by clicking on the attached button.
Once you have completed the registration you will receive a confirmation e-mail with a pre-registration number: ***-2023. It is essential to refer to this number in the bank transfer.
Registration will be considered completed once you have made a bank transfer for the total amount of the Campus attendance fees plus the optional accommodation and maintenance services chosen. The e-mail you receive will indicate the bank account number where the payment should be made.
- Workshops “3 days of Campus”.
- Grand gospel concerts from Friday to Sunday.
- Dinner and “open session” of “Welcome to the Campusins” on Thursday.
- Refreshments in the mornings and afternoons.
- Water for the workshops.
11 € each
There are five optional meals on offer, which you can choose separately when registering:
- Friday, 7th: lunch and dinner.
- Saturday, 8th: lunch and dinner.
- Sunday, 9th: paella (lunch).
Accommodation on Campus
Two options are offered:
- Accommodation in the schools with bunk beds: 20 € for the whole Campus.
- Accommodation in the camping area (tent, camper van…): 10 € per person for the whole Campus.
At about 50 meters from both the camping area and the schools there are the sports center’ showers, which will be at the disposal of the people staying there.
Registration for the Campus will close on June 30, 2023. After that date, if places are available, it will be possible to apply for registration in an extraordinary way by email to
- Manresa Turisme (hotels, tourist apartments, hostels…).
- El Cardener (accommodation in different municipalities).
Nearby towns: Rajadell, Castellfollit del Boix, Fonollosa, Sant Joan de Vilatorrada, Aguilar de Segarra and Manresa.
There are no stores or ATM in the area where the Campus is located.